Call (253) 859-2040 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15020758
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2020
- 13 Days
- Escorted - No
|Day 1||Sydney||Welcome to beautiful Sydney. The remainder of the day is at your leisure for independent activities.|
|Day 2||Sydney||Morning guided sightseeing includes an Opera House and Harbour Bridge photo stop, and a visit to BONDI BEACH, considered the most beautiful beach in Sydney by many. The afternoon is at leisure. (B)|
|Day 3||Sydney||Enjoy a full day at leisure in this beautiful city. Choose from our selection of optional excursions, including a cruise on Sydney Harbour and a climb to the top of Harbour Bridge. (B)|
|Day 4||Cairns||Fly to tropical Cairns. (B)|
|Day 5||Cairns||Prepare for the experience of a lifetime when you board a CATAMARAN CRUISE to the Great Barrier Reef, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Explore this underwater world that is a dazzling kaleidoscope of color and brilliance. Choose to SNORKEL, take a semi-submersible WATERCRAFT TOUR, or attend a presentation by a marine biologist. Return to Cairns for an evening at leisure. (B,L)|
|Day 6||Cairns||A full day at leisure to explore Cairns. Perhaps select an optional excursion to visit a zoo to see crocodiles, kangaroos, and koalas, or to the quiet mountain village of Kuranda via the Kuranda Scenic Railway. (B)|
|Day 7||Uluru (Ayers Rock)||Fly to Uluru. The rest of the day is at your leisure. (B)|
|Day 8||Uluru||This morning, rise early for an inspiring sunrise over Uluru and Kata Tjuta (the Olgas). Witness incredible views over the dunes and stunning desert landscape. Continue to Walpa Gorge for a GUIDED WALK through Kata Tjuta. Later this afternoon, visit the Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre, which houses an amazing collection of ceramics, paintings, and punu (woodwork) from the Anangu people, the traditional custodians of Uluru. Finish the day at 'Sunset Strip' for a DRINK & CANAPES, and to witness the changing colors of the rock. (B)|
|Day 9||Alice Springs||Today, fly to Alice Springs. Then, enjoy guided sightseeing that includes visits to the OLD TELEGRAPH STATION, ANZAC HILL, SCHOOL OF THE AIR, and the ROYAL FLYING DOCTOR SERVICE. (B)NOTE:On Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from December through February, sightseeing in Alice Springs will consist of a visit to Desert Park for a closer look at Australia's outback and life in central Australia, and a 2-course dinner.|
|Day 10||Melbourne||Today, fly to Melbourne, the cosmopolitan heart of Australia. The remainder of the day is at your leisure. (B)|
|Day 11||Melbourne||Your morning guided sightseeing tour includes Federation Square, St. Patrick's Park, Queen Victoria Market (when open), Albert Park Lake, the Shrine of Remembrance, and St. Kilda Beach. Your tour ends at the EUREKA SKYDECK for awe-inspiring views of Melbourne from the Southern Hemisphere's highest viewing platform. The remainder of the day is at your leisure. (B)|
|Day 12||Melbourne||Enjoy a full day at leisure for independent activities. You may want to join an excursion to Phillip Island to watch the world-famous Penguin Parade, travel the spectacular Great Ocean Road, or explore the famous lanes and arcades of the city. (B)|
|Day 13||Melbourne||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy; single rooms are available at a supplement; triple rooms are available at a reduction. 2021 departures are subject to itinerary and price modifications. Details will be available in August 2020.NOTE:
- During the Christmas and New Year's holiday season, certain activities may not be available. A different activity may be substituted or a refund offered if your included activity is not available.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Monograms, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Monograms, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Monograms to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $10 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $3.70 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas and vaccinations; tips to your Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Monograms menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Monograms offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Monograms in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable service fee ($30 per person for North America, $80 per person for South Pacific, $50 per person for all other destinations). Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Monograms has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.