History comes alive on this East Coast tour featuring some of the East Coast's most thrilling cities: Boston, New York City, Philadelphia and Washington D.C.On this East Coast tour, enjoy sightseeing in each city. With an expert Local Guide-someone who knows the ins and outs of the city-see some of Boston's historic sites including Boston Commons, the Old State House, Faneuil Hall, and the Freedom Trail. In New York City, see Times Square, Greenwich Village, Chinatown, and more. In Philadelphia, visit the Liberty Bell, a symbol of liberty, and Independence Hall, the birthplace of America where the Declaration of Independence and U.S. Constitution were debated and signed. In Washington DC's famous landmarks, including the graves of John and Robert Kennedy at Arlington National Cemetery, the Lincoln Memorial, and Washington Monument. Stop for photos at Capitol Hill and the White House. This vacation designed for value-minded travelers also features a harbor cruise in Boston. See Bunker Hill Monument-site of the June 17, 1775, battle-and the Boston Tea Party boat. You'll also have free time on your own to explore. Perhaps join an optional dinner in one of Washington DC's favorite restaurants, followed by an illumination tour of the monuments. In Boston, explore the cobblestone streets and savor a meal at one of the many world-class restaurants. Perhaps enjoy a Broadway show in New York City, shop on famous Fifth Avenue, or visit historic Ellis Island. Guided sightseeing combined with free time to explore on your own makes this the perfect tour to experience the East Coast's thrilling cities.
Call (253) 859-2040 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14721220
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2020
- 8 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Boston||Welcome to Boston, a treasure trove of American history. Your Tour Director is on hand late this afternoon to answer any questions.|
|Day 2||Boston||Your morning guided tour of Boston highlights the historic sites near Boston Common, the Old State House, Faneuil Hall, Old North Church, and the Freedom Trail. Next, board a harbor CRUISE to see the Bunker Hill Monument and the Boston Tea Party ship. The rest of the day is free to explore on your own. (CB)|
|Day 3||New York||Depart Boston and head south to the 'Big Apple.' Upon arrival, take an optional cruise of New York Harbor and view the magnificent architectural wonders and historical landmarks that make this the most famous skyline in the world. The remainder of your day and evening are at leisure. Perhaps take in a Broadway show this evening. (CB)|
|Day 4||New York||Today begins with a guided tour of the city's most famous sights; Times Square, Greenwich Village, the Financial District, and Chinatown. Afterward, you are free to explore more of New York at your leisure. Perhaps visit historic Ellis Island, enjoy a dazzling tour around the city by helicopter, walk the streets of Chinatown and Little Italy, or shop on Fifth Avenue. Your Tour Director will be available to help you with additional sightseeing plans as well as give shopping and dining suggestions. (CB)|
|Day 5||Philadelphia||This morning, travel to the 'City of Brotherly Love.' Afternoon sightseeing focuses on historic buildings important to the birth of the nation. Visit the LIBERTY BELL and INDEPENDENCE HALL. (CB)|
|Day 6||Washington, DC||Depart the handsome city of Philadelphia for the U.S. capital and seat of government, Washington DC, for a 2-night stay. Your afternoon is free for independent exploration. The nation's capital has an endless list of things to do, from museums packed with history to the National Mall.|
|Day 7||Washington, DC||Morning sightseeing with a Local Guide features many city landmarks and ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETERY to see the graves of American heroes, including those of John and Robert Kennedy. Also, see the Lincoln and National WWII Memorials, Washington Monument, and photo stops at Capitol Hill, the White House, and other well-known sights. This evening, join an optional dinner at one of Washington's favorite restaurants, followed by an illumination tour of the monuments.|
|Day 8||Washington, DC||Your vacation ends this morning. You can also extend your vacation with extra nights and explore Washington DC further.|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy.Single Room Supplement:$725 to $820Triple Room Reduction per person:$185 to $215Additional accommodations before or after your tour may be available.between you (the Traveler) and Cosmos, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Cosmos to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Cosmos menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Cosmos).